Planned Obsolescence: Publishing, Technology, and the Future of the Academy focuses on the social and institutional changes facing scholars, librarians, publishers, and administrators in higher education in the U.S. as our modes of communicating become increasingly digital.
- Alessandra Tosi in Times Higher Education
- Neil Baldwin in Montclair State University’s Creative Research Center Director’s Blog
- Stanley Fish in the New York Times Opinionator blog
- Malcolm on Goodreads
- Alex Halavais on A Thaumaturgical Compendium (and forthcoming in New Media & Society)
- Houman Barekat in the Los Angeles Review of Books