- Four teaching days.
- Seven class sessions.
- One session of office hours.
- Three committee meetings.
- Two meetings with a program administrator.
- One department dinner.
- One faculty meeting (which may be extended to two, but who’s counting).
- One graduate student conference.
- One curriculum revision meeting.
- Four job candidate campus visits.
- Sixteen rough drafts of graduate term papers.
- Sixteen final literary interpretation papers.
- Twenty-five final new media projects.
- Sixteen final graduate term papers.
- One senior thesis draft.
- Two final senior theses.
This list is not getting shorter at quite the rate I’d like. Certainly not as quickly as the number of days to get it done is declining…